Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Sally Unterberger, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Sally Unterberger and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Sally Unterberger and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Sally Unterberger, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Sally Unterberger.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to/from other websites
9. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Sally Unterberger or that of our affiliates.
10. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
11. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
12. Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website;
(c) and the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
13. Use of the Website is also governed by our Privacy & Cookies Policy, which are incorporated into these terms and conditions by this reference. To view the Privacy and Cookies Policy, please click on the following: www.twinsleepexpert.co.uk/privacy
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
14. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Sally Unterberger makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Sally Unterberger is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
15. Whilst Sally Unterberger uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
16. Sally Unterberger accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
17. Sally Unterberger reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
18. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
19. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
20. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Sally Unterberger accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Medical Disclaimer and Customised Sleep Plans
21. The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, images, and other material contained on the website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a doctor or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Reliance on any information provided by this website or from interactions with Sally Unterberger is solely at your own risk.
22. By accepting a customised sleep plan and consultation support advice from Sally Unterberger:
you agree to follow safe sleeping practices in line with SIDS recommendations.
you agree to check with your GP if your baby or child has any medical conditions which prevent them from being sleep trained safely.
you agree to disclose any medical condition(s) which your baby or child has to Sally Unterberger.
you agree to the information surrounding your baby or child to be used in case studies, please note that no identifying information will be used, and all names will be changed.
you understand that your customised sleep plan is meant solely for your baby/child and should not be shared with a third party.
you agree that any changes you make to your child’s sleeping or eating arrangements are your own decision and Sally Unterberger only makes suggestions or recommendations for change, which you choose to implement at your own discretion.
you understand that Sally Unterberger will endeavour to respond to any emails, messages, or missed telephone calls within 24 hours. (Excluding Sundays)
you understand that Sally Unterberger does not work on Sundays or UK bank holidays and therefore will not take phone calls or answer emails or other correspondence. Any correspondence received on a Sunday or Bank Holiday will be answered on the next working day.
you understand that if Sally Unterberger does not hear from you for a period of time, or if you miss a pre-arranged call/meeting time, she will assume that all is going well and that no support is required.
Deposits, Fees and Cancellations
23. On booking a sleep consultation package you are required to pay a non-refundable deposit directly to Sally Unterberger. The value of the deposit should be limited to a fair representation of the cost of the cancellation.
Should you wish to cancel the appointment the deposit will not be refunded.
If you wish to re-schedule the appointment you will need to give at least 48-hours’ notice, otherwise the deposit will not be refunded.
you agree to pay the invoice prior to the consultation date and acknowledge that if the invoice hasn’t been paid that your customised sleep plan will not be written.
you agree to implement the sleep plan within 1 month of our consultation date. If not a reactivation fee may apply for the re-evaluation and any amendments to the plan that might be needed. This is at the discretion of Sally Unterberger.
24. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
25. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
26. These terms and conditions together with the Privacy & Cookies Policy contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
27. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
28. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
29. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
30. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You can contact Sally Unterberger by email on firstname.lastname@example.org